The June 2014 Meeting Was Canceled to due a lack of a Quorum
Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Lucille E. Dearth Union Twp. Branch Library
195 North Broadway St.
Union City MI 49094
Monday, June 16, 2014
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL / ATTENDANCE
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
Board members should indicate now if they would like any items moved from the CONSENT AGENDA to the DISCUSSION & ACTION ITEMS section.
TIME FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS
CONSENT AGENDA (ITEMS 1-12)
Items listed in the CONSENT AGENDA are considered to be routine matters or items not needing further discussion. Approval of these items will be enacted in one motion.
1. BDL Regular Board Meeting: May 19, 2014
2. CPL Regular Board Meeting: May 12, 2014
3. Financial Statements: May 2014
4. Branch County Penal Fine Report:May 2014
Reports from Branches & Departments
5. Branches: June 9, 2014
6. Coldwater Kids’ Place: May 2014
7. Coldwater Adult Programming: June 10, 2014
Systems Librarian*: No Report
* The Systems Librarian continues to monitor and assure compliance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act.
Statistical Reports & Informational Items
8. Monthly Statistical Report: May 2014
9. Book Budget: May 2014
10. Capital Projects: May 2014
11. Newspaper Coverage: May 20th through June 13, 2014
Correspondence & Patron Comments
12. Patron Comments: June 10, 2014
END OF CONSENT AGENDA
DISCUSSION & ACTION ITEMS (ITEMS 13-17)
13. Bills: May 30, June 2 & June 13, 2014
14. Capital Request: Union Branch
15. Legal Services: Foster Swift Collins & Smith PC & List of Libraries
16. Director's Report: June 13, 2014
17. Volunteer Policy Draft
COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
This is a time for participation from the public. Those wishing to speak should indicate their desire to do so now and identify themselves for the record. Some questions may require research, in which case no answer may be available at this time.
The next scheduled meeting of the Branch District Library Board of Trustees will be held Monday, July 21, 2014 at 5:30 pm at the Sherwood Branch Library.