Branch District Library is bringing back Book Clubs! With several new clubs to join, book lovers can chat with each other about what they’re reading, and best of all: there is something for everyone! New members are always welcomed!
- Morning Book Club at the Coldwater Branch: Join us at the Coldwater Branch, at 10:00 am, the 4th Wednesday of every month. This fiction/nonfiction book club explores a diverse array of literature.
- January title is What the Fireflies Knew by Kai Harris.
- February title is Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult.
- March title is Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley.
- April title is Wild: from lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.
- May title is Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus.
- June title is The Seed Keeper by Diane Wilson.
- July title is The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth.
- August - No Meeting
- September title is The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles.
- October title is How to Sell A Haunted House by Grady Hendrix.
- November title is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.
- December - No Meeting
- Book Club at the Algansee Branch: A new way to experience book club with no set titles. Everyone comes together to discuss their favorite books that they have been reading in the last month!
- Friday, March 3 at 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 2 at 5:00 pm
- Book Discussion at the Bronson Branch: Pick up your copy of Two Old Women by Velma Wallis, starting April 10. Digital copies are available on Hoopla. Then join us on May 10 at 6:30 for a discussion. This is an Alaska legend of betrayal, courage and survival.
Detailed information and registration can be found on the library’s Event Calendar or by visiting any library branch. Copies of the books are available at Branch District Library, and online from our digital library providers Hoopla or Libby.