Branch District Library has book clubs for a variety of ages to enjoy! With several clubs to join, book lovers can chat with each other about what they’re reading, and best of all: there is something for everyone! New members are always welcomed!
- Book Lovers R' Us at the Bronson Branch: This untraditional Book Club will not have a set list of titles to read. Come for coffee and donuts and share what book/books you read last month. Loved it, hated it, recommend it? This club meets monthly on the 1st Monday of the month at 10:15 am.
- Morning Book Club at the Coldwater Branch: Join us at the Coldwater Branch, at 10:00 am, the 4th Wednesday of every month. This fiction/nonfiction book club explores a diverse array of literature.
- September title is The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles.
- October title is How to Sell A Haunted House by Grady Hendrix.
- November title is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.
- December - No Meeting
- January title is Long Bright River by Liz Moore.
- February title is The Rose Code by Kate Quinn.
- Romance Book Club at the Coldwater Branch: Do you like Spicy 🌶️🌶️ Romance books? Are you a fan of grumpy/sunshine, second chance romance, forced proximity, Enemies to lovers and opposites attract tropes? Then you will love our Romance Book Club! Come out and enjoy a good book, with a guaranteed happily ever after with good company! This club meets at the Coldwater Branch at 4:00 pm, the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Teen Book Club at the Coldwater Branch: Meets monthly to discuss popular young adult titles for ages 13-18. Meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 4:00pm. Contact our Teen Service Coordinator, Nicky, at BallN@BranchDistrictLibrary.org for more information.
- September title is Hearts Unbroken by Cynthia Leitich Smith.
- October title is Pet by Akwaeke Emezi.
- November title is Born a Crime (Young Readers' Edition) by Trevor Noah.
- December title is El Deafo by Cece Bell.
- January title is Warrior Girl Unearthed by Angeline Boulley.
- February title is A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow.
- Book Discussions at the Union Twp. Branch: Let others know about what you are reading! Discuss your favorite books or a book you are currently reading. Learn what others are reading and what's popular. With no set reading list, you can have the flexibility to read what you want! The Book Discussion group will be on Nov. 16 and Dec.7 at 4:00 pm.
Detailed information and registration can be found on the library’s Event Calendar or by visiting any library branch. Copies of the books are available at Branch District Library, and online from our digital library providers Hoopla or Libby.