You can print from home, or anywhere else, by uploading files or by pointing us to web addresses. You can then pick up your print at any branch.
Privacy Notice: all submissions are automatically purged daily and library staff will never share your personal information or files.
Go to our Print form to begin.
- All branches offer color laser printing, as well as black and white, with the option to print double-sided.
- Black and white prints are 15 cents per side, color prints are 25 cents per side.
- Those seeking employment may print at no charge black-and-white copies of resumes, cover letters, job applications, or other documents related to seeking employment. Students living or attending school in our service area may print at no charge black-and-white school assignments or documents.
- To print from your own device, you must be on the library's Wi-Fi network, "Branch Dist. Lib. Public Access".
- Printouts may be retrieved at the service desk.
- All unclaimed print jobs are purged 4 hours after submission.