Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Coldwater Branch Library
10 E. Chicago St.
Coldwater MI 49036
Monday, May 19, 2014
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL / ATTENDANCE
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
Board members should indicate now if they would like any items moved from the CONSENT AGENDA to the DISCUSSION & ACTION ITEMS section.
TIME FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS
CONSENT AGENDA (ITEMS 1-15)
Items listed in the CONSENT AGENDA are considered to be routine matters or items not needing further discussion. Approval of these items will be enacted in one motion.
1. BDL Regular Board Meeting: March 17, 2014
2. BDL Regular Board Meeting: April 21, 2014
3. BDL Special Board Meeting: May 7, 2014
4. CPL Regular Board Meeting: April 14, 2014
5. Financial Statements: April 2014
6. Branch County Penal Fine Report: April 2014
Reports from Branches & Departments
7. Branches: May 16, 2014
8. Coldwater Kids’ Place: May 2014
9. Coldwater Adult Programming: May 2014
10. Director's Report: May 16, 2014
11. Systems Librarian*: May 16, 2014
* The Systems Librarian continues to monitor and assure compliance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act.
Statistical Reports & Informational Items
12. Monthly Statistical Report: April 2014
13. Book Budget: April 2014
14. Capital Projects: April 2014
15. Newspaper Coverage: May 16, 2014
Correspondence & Patron Comments
END OF CONSENT AGENDA
DISCUSSION & ACTION ITEMS (ITEMS 16-19)
16. Bills: April 18, May 1, May 2, and May 16, 2014
17. Union Township Trust
18. Capital Request: Sherwood & Union
19. Finance Committee Report: Met May 7, 2014
20. Millage Language: Resolution & Ballot Language
21. Director's Evaluation
COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
This is a time for participation from the public. Those wishing to speak should indicate their desire to do so now and identify themselves for the record. Some questions may require research, in which case no answer may be available at this time.
The next scheduled meeting of the Branch District Library Board of Trustees will be held Monday, June 16, 2014 at 5:30 pm at the Lucille E. Dearth Union Twp. Branch Library.